- Enjoy Free All year around hot water supply with Suntek® high efficency solar water heaters.
- Super Energy Saver: saves upto 40% or more on your electric bill when compared to electric water heaters.
- Pressurized Systems delivers constant flow for your comfort
- Passive Solar Tracking Technology provides 20% more solar exposure than regular solar water heaters
- Adjustable Galvanized Steel Frame Structure offers durable and versatile mounting capablities for both slope and flat roofs.
- High Density Polyurethane Foam Insulated Tank provides upto 72 hrs of hot water storage in the absence of sunlight.
- Food Grade Stainless Steel Inner Tank provides safe healthy water storage.
- State Of The art Vacuum Tube Absorber And Heat Pipe Transfer Sysytem for Superfast Heating Capablities compared to regular solar water heater systems.
- Unique Overheating Protection. prevents overheating in summer meanwhile, the relative low temperature can ensurethe high sunlight absorbing efficiency.
- Replaceable Independent Vaccum Tubes can be individually removed without stopping the operation of the system and are not subjected to scaling
- Auxillary Electric Element And Controller Available (Optional Accessory)
- Two (2) Years Manafacturers Warranty On Tank, Frame
- One (1) Year On T/P Valve
- One (1) Month Defects Liability On INstallation Works
Suntec® 40 Gallon Solar Tube Heater
TANK Tank Capacity 40 Gallon Inner Tank (Dia, Material) Dia 370mm, SUS316L Outer Tank (Dia, Material)
Dia 460mm, Galvanized
Steel Coated PVDF
Length 1520MM Insulation High Density Polyurethane Foam Working Pressure 7 Bar TUBES Type Vaccum Tube With Copper Heat Pipe Collector Size 1800mm dia 5.8mm Number Of Tubes
Glass Material Borosilicate Coating ALN/AOM-SS/CU Glass Thickness 1.6mm CERTIFICATION
APERTURE AREA 2.16m2 FRAME Material Galvanized Steel 1.5mm Application Slope / Flat Surface EFFECIENCY Absorptivity Coeffecient 95% OTHER System Gross Weight 76 Kgs SPARE PARTS Standard T/P Valve , Magnesium Bar Optional Electric Element , Controller